Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year
(08-05-2016, 03:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Amazing Wright is practicing as well as he is after not playing for so long. I still remember him making some plays
before he went down back in the day. Boyd has looked great so far. Lafell i thought the same thing but have not
heard much about him so far which gives me some pause.

Uzomah is much bigger and faster than Gates but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Gates was great.

Very encouraging though with those traits and the fact he is impressing. McCarron is no fool, i don't think it is
false praise coming from him especially after watching the vids. I honestly didn't expect this much from CJ this
early, this is very good news for us where we were looking very thin.

This is another example of great scouting by the Bengals.  Knowing that Wright had the ability to help this team, and would embrace the special teams role.  I am really rooting for this guy.  If you think about the guys on that LSU team, they had some serious talent at WR.  Wright, yes, but also Jarvis Landry and OBJ?  Wow.  How did that team not produce better?

CJ Uzomah puzzled me initially, but the guy is an amazing athlete.  I hope he takes full advantage of this opportunity.  If you can rotate him in and out with Kroft, you might have a lethal triad at the TE position.  Of course, I still consider Hewitt the H-back, but I love his versatility as well.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Now vs. This Time Last Year - SHRacerX - 08-06-2016, 12:45 PM