Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright With the Catch of the Day!
(08-08-2016, 08:41 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: For the record, there is this:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bengals-Reportedly-Signing-WR-Rashaun-Simonise?pid=236666#pid236666

Post #19.

You did say "Having two deep threats is impossible for defenses to stop."

This was after a post talking about AJ Green + Simonise (a quote thread, so they are directly connected).

I disagree with how aggressively Nately is coming after you, but he's not "full of shit" as you accused him to be.

You are, definitely, one for exaggeration and heightened expectations for no name players on these forums.

It's not exclusively a bad thing, but you always seem to fall for the fluff.

That's fine, but he is full of shit because I simply pointed out one thing that those two did, which was go deep with both down the sidelines and having it be impossible for defenses to stop.  I didn't "compare them" by stating one thing that AJ and Simonise could possibly do that is similar.  That's not comparing, that's emulating or copying.

He also said I compared to "multiple" Hall of Famers, which saying one from a pair isn't "multiple" because he would only be one piece of the two.  Also, multiple leans more towards several, as in more than two.

Nately knew all that or he would have just posted the link, like you did.

Also, as I pointed out, it's the PRESEASON, which is a time for heightened expectations and exaggeration.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Wright With the Catch of the Day! - BFritz21 - 08-08-2016, 12:41 PM