Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright With the Catch of the Day!
(08-08-2016, 09:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.... so answer me this..... you said the Randy Moss to his Chris Carter..... Randy Moss is ONE player, not MULTIPLE..... so how are you going to say I compared him to MULTIPLE HOFers?

You only compared him by name to Randy Moss, so I guess you win the argument of "I only compared this guy who is never going to play in the NFL to a single HOF WR so I'm not THAT crazy" argument.  I will say that you claiming AJ and Simonize would be "impossible" to cover would pretty much make them the 2 best WRs in NFL history SO one might argue you might think an uncoverable WR could be compared to, or better than pretty much any HOF WR...right?

Anyways, the thread on Simonize is going to be longer than his NFL career and it wasn't a 7-pager because you were being totally level-headed, let me tell ya that!

But I will concede in your haste to explain how a guy who may never see NFL action could blow the entire concept of football as wide open as the invention of the forward pass you did only compare him to single specific HOF WR.  So yeah, there is that. I can award you a "Participation" award for that if you like. 6 more and you'll be a regular Marvin Lewis!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Wright With the Catch of the Day! - Nately120 - 08-09-2016, 01:02 AM