MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Early Depth Chart Released (And My Overreactions)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Depth Chart Released (And My Overreactions)
I saw this on the Bengals Facebook page, and thought it was worthwhile:

[Image: 13872693_10154375129403416_4529503693206...e=5810D224]

Notes:

-I'm liking our receiving core, but not necessarily where everyone is right now. Tate as the #2 X receiver? Bang Head Also don't like that Alfred, who I thought I just saw where he's returning kicks, is ahead of Core. Simonise buried that low sucks, but it's understandable for now.

-Hill's ahead of Gio, which is how it should be, but I thought I heard where Gio would be first on the depth chart.

-Kind of thought Fisher might see some snaps at LT and they'd swing Big Whit inside, but LT is the most important position on the line, so I understand.

-Don't like Billings 3rd because I'm excited about him, but let's hope he can crack the coach's love affair with Peko and jump Sims.

-Hunt and Clarke need to step-up because our lack of depth at DE worries me (if those two can't produce).

-Why's Jackson backing up Dre if he's not going to play this season? Even if he does get healthy, I don't think he'd be our #4 CB because our #4 has a chance to play, and we don't play rookie corners.

-Safety depth looks like it might be a problem.

-Tate returning kicks kills me, but let's hope Alford can take the spot from him and we let Jones return punts.

There's my flipping out over something that doesn't matter much ThumbsUp

Anyone else have any opinions?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Early Depth Chart Released (And My Overreactions) - BFritz21 - 08-09-2016, 03:01 AM