Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi, Kroft, Fisher, Jones, Burkhead, TJ Johnson all full go in practice
(09-08-2016, 04:45 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: TO ME,so far this pre-season Margus Hunt has been terrible.The guy is stiff,cannot bend his back to get down in time,allows the offense to hold onto him,cannot break away from blocks in time,is SLOW on his feet,reacts to everything way too slow to play on the line.Being strong and tall in the nfl is not always going to make you a good player.He does not have the cat attack mentality,and is just a terrible defensive player.He would be a much better blocker for the O-line because he would not have to run much and just react to the d-line.I hope release him when they find someone else.

And heres another thought,maybe the D-line coach thinks they can fix this guy.So far to me he is not even close to Bengal standards. CUT HIM.GET ME SOMEBODY NOW.
I realize it is all water under the bridge, but who in the draft room thought this guy could play DL in the NFL? Rhetorical, yes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ogbuehi, Kroft, Fisher, Jones, Burkhead, TJ Johnson all full go in practice - Derrick - 09-08-2016, 09:54 PM