Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will anyone else be suspended for playing hard?
(09-09-2016, 09:13 AM)Au165 Wrote: There will be fines, and if any show a repeated pattern of wanton disregard then I am sure they will be suspended down the road. Seriously people Burffict caused this suspension from years of dirty play, it wasn't a single hit. There was a safety for the Redskins a couple years ago who got suspended because he kept hitting guys in the head, it's not just a Burffict thing it's a repeat offender thing.

Repeat offender?  Like Mike Mitchell?  Took out Eifert at the beginning of our game.  Took out AJ, and threatened Marvin Jones that he was next.  What happened to him?  He got a contract extension.  It is just Burfict and it is just the Bengals.  The league loved when we just sat there and sucked.  Now that they have built a great team with a hard-nosed defense that (with a clean hit) injured Le'Veon Bell and actually punches back, they have a massive problem with it.

You will call me a conspiracy theorist with a tin foil hat, but the league absolutely takes care of larger fan base teams and the Bengals have to be at or near the bottom of that list.  Burfict has had ZERO off the field troubles, yet you would think he raped and beat women, had 4 DUIs, all while smoking crack on PEDs.  The guy has almost no chance of making it through this year without getting another fine for a hit that someone will deem malicious and he will then be suspended for a year.  That will take the Bengal's best defensive player off the field.  The ONLY thing I have seen him do that I questioned was the twisting of Olsen's ankle.  The rest, is exactly what you saw last night...except he gets flagged.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will anyone else be suspended for playing hard? - SHRacerX - 09-09-2016, 10:33 AM