Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will anyone else be suspended for playing hard?
(09-09-2016, 01:46 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Do you watch other games?  People are penalized for hits all the time.  Some are questionable once you see them on replay, some are egregious.  Every week there is a list of players who are fined by the NFL, many times for calls that were missed during the game.  It's an NFL thing because they have to clean up their reputation when it comes to player safety.  They just paid out almost a billion dollars to ex players, with many more suits to follow.

I will not defend Burfict, his number of incidents were his undoing. However, The league admits the Bernard hit was a penalty and should have been flagged. The league admitted the Huber hit was illegal and should have been flagged when the dude broke his jaw. Yet, no suspensions and no fine for Shazier. Shazier gets a free pass so he next incident will technically be number 1 versus #2 and a suspension.

Bengals fans do have some facts and reasons why they feel the league does not apply fines/suspensions failrly and both times one team received the benefit. Why can't we question why the Steelers are getting great treatment?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will anyone else be suspended for playing hard? - Luvnit2 - 09-09-2016, 01:53 PM