Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will anyone else be suspended for playing hard?
(09-09-2016, 12:11 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: This ^^^^ Burfict was literally warned during the week before the playoff game that they were watching him because of the hit at Baltimore (which I do not believe was flagged, but could be wrong).  It's not like he had not been fined in the past, or that was his first infraction.  The world is not out to hold the Bengals down.

Yeah the hit in Baltimore should have been called.  It was gratuitous to say the least.  And I'm pretty sure he was spitting on people during one of the Pittsburgh games which resulted in DeCastro leveling Tez in the end zone.   But it was really his only egregious hit during the season that I saw.   I did not think the hit on Brown warranted a 3 game suspension.

I mean he had a long history of nasty behaviors - jewel jingling and twisting ankles in the pile.  I thought he'd scaled back.  Hopefully he does.  He doesn't need to do that.  He's an awesome player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will anyone else be suspended for playing hard? - 3wt - 09-09-2016, 02:38 PM