Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right side of line WILL lose us games
(09-14-2016, 10:46 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I just hope the center does not get our franchise quarterback hurt.

As for Zampese abandoning the run too early, maybe it's time to admit this is not a run first team.  I always used to read that Gruden was not committed to the run, then it was Hue, now it is already Zampese.  It's a pass happy league, and we have a quarterback who has shown he can handle the pressure of the game being on his shoulders.

Have we ever been a mauling type running team? I think our OL is built first to protect the QB and then run block. I think the Steelers are built to run the ball first and then pass block since Ben is elusive and hard to get to the ground.

I don't see a lot of stellar OL's that are equaling great doing both. But also, the Bills were one of the best running teams in 2015 and play the Jets tomorrow, let's see how the number 1 running game in 2015 does against that Jet front seven.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right side of line WILL lose us games - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2016, 12:08 PM