Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right side of line WILL lose us games
(09-14-2016, 04:36 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: The second half the game calling was definitely a bit more balanced, but I also disagreed with that reverse to Wright. Also didn't like the wildcat snapwith Wright at QB, but it got a first down so can't be mad.

There's going to be growing pains with Zampese, it's just a fact. But the Bengals HAVE to have a more balanced attack, especially with teams like the Steelers. Keep the offense off the field. They have the ball for only 25 minutes last game. You have to control the tempo against teams like this.

I just wasn't overly impressed with Zampese. But, it's going to take time for him to implement his game plan anyway. It's just a first impression. Can only hope he gets better and better as time goes on.

I'm with you on this one.  Part of the problem is that we have over used these plays.  Everyone sees it coming - well most teams do.  They have to be rare, and Hue used us up on those plays.  If I'm Zamp I'm saving those things for an occasion rare enough to not be on the opponent's radar.

We'll see with Zampese.  I think he'll be good if he doesn't try to be Hue.  I like the fact that he adjusted in the 2nd half.  If the O-line performs better he'd look better.  The sacks made everyone look bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right side of line WILL lose us games - 3wt - 09-14-2016, 06:30 PM