Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting takes on Bengals-Steelers rivalry
(09-15-2016, 01:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I haven't noticed this on here yet. Players coaches and analysts chime in about the rivalry and the buildup of animosity that has occurred over the years(The Antonio Brown quote should certainly bring some fire a venom in here). I enjoyed the read, I hope you will as well.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17549148/how-bengals-steelers-rivalry-created-such-animosity

Definately gets you pumped up. Man, i liked a lot of the Bengal quotes, especially Crocker's and Lapham's.

Some of those Steeler quotes would have to pump up the team if they needed it. I just doubt they need it.

We have enough to think about to start taking over this thing. We are the better team i truly believe, it is just a
matter of time and i think it starts this Sunday. Ben and that Offense have more troubles with our Defense than
about anyone lately. The Steelers Secondary has its questions.

Give Dalton time on Offense, take away the run on Defense and get Ben into 3rd and longs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting takes on Bengals-Steelers rivalry - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-15-2016, 03:50 PM