Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton dropped back 50+ times Sunday
(09-20-2016, 01:31 AM)Utts Wrote: Red flag. Yes? Somehow we were still in that game late.

AJ will be playing QB by week 8 if this keeps up. Where's fatty McButter Pants Smith when you need him? There has to be a FA center sitting on his ass that's better than Bodine.

D-Line needs to get their shiznit together too.

Losing the war in the trenches. Makes my heart hurt.

I'm going to throw most of the blame on Zampese because he isn't even calling any power running plays....The few times he calls a run, it's this fake pass, delayed hand off garbage with the RB taking the ball flat footed. ...Zamp isn't calling any power running plays, none.....and you are right, Zamp will get Dalton killed. ......I'm not going to blame the O Line or the RBs when Zamp isn't even calling any power run plays......the lack of running plays period lets the D tee off on our O line and QB.....I blame Zampese, who hasn't shown me much in his first 2 games as an offensive coordinator......but....my hope is that he isn't stupid and if he is Marvin or somebody will kick him in his pants and insist on more running and some power running plays.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton dropped back 50+ times Sunday - kevin - 09-20-2016, 03:16 PM