Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not everyone is down on Zampese
(09-21-2016, 05:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Just to play devil's advocate, I don't think anyone is down on Zampese as the QB coach, I think they are skeptical of him as a legit and not lazy OC hire.

QB coach who was promoted to OC after logging 13 seasons with the team who also tutored Carson and Andy, also adds valuable continuity with Dalton, Green and the rest of the offensive staff in the wake of Hue.  Really not sure how that would be construed as a lazy hire or not a "legit" coordinator.  Did he have prior OC experince?  No, but in my opinion he was as ready for such a promotion as any position coach in the league.  

I'd love to be putting up 40 points a game as much as the next guy, and I more than understand the skepticism due to his lack of experience as an OC but let's wait until we have at least a decent sample size before we start judging what he has or doesn't have as a play caller.

EDIT: I know you were just playing devil's advocate. Just speaking about those who hold those opinions about Zampese. To each their own though!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Not everyone is down on Zampese - jj22 - 09-21-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Not everyone is down on Zampese - JumboTron - 09-21-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Not everyone is down on Zampese - jj22 - 09-22-2016, 07:37 PM