Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not everyone is down on Zampese
(09-22-2016, 03:07 AM)sixxfan26 Wrote: I truly don't understand the theory or thought process that insinuates that Coach Z was completely blind to the offensive scheme when he was "just the QB coach." I mean, that would only make sense if his only job was to work with QB's at practice and didn't participate in working with past OC's on the sidelines. As if he turned a blind eye to it during games and didn't really care. Z isn't new to the Bengals, the offensive game plan, or the situational play calling. So let's stop acting like he is. The offense has some bugs to work out right now, but it isn't on the OC. They desperately need better blocking to open up the run game and to allow Andy time to find open WR's. This is our sole struggle right now.

Exactly !

Guys want to act like he's brand new to this scheme, game planing, offense, however you want to put it. He's not !

I don't want to get out the pitchforks and torches just yet, but one eyebrow is way up. This team is to good to have an offense that (overall) looks like it's firing on 4 of 8 cylinders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Not everyone is down on Zampese - jj22 - 09-21-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Not everyone is down on Zampese - bengalfan74 - 09-22-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: Not everyone is down on Zampese - jj22 - 09-22-2016, 07:37 PM