Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post - My Season Prognostication to 10 and 6
(09-22-2016, 06:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: We were elite.....In 2015. 

We will finish worst-case 8-8 and best case 10-6

I think we took a step back (Eifert, O-line is worse, Burfict, MJ, ST's, Nelson, Hall and even HUE!!) and this is all compounded by a harder schedule.  

I say worst case 5-11, best case 13-3. I don't see why we would have suddenly lost the potential to win 12+ games when the core of last year's team is still here. Turnover is the ultimate enemy of elite franchises, but we've remained relatively sturdy.

But teams tank all the time: Look at Baltimore last year. I think they're going to be closer to 9-7 this year.

As for us, though, I could see the team tanking and winning around 5 games. But I also see it as just a likely (if not, MORE likely) that they get a first round bye. You have to take into account all of the factors that have made this a winning team for the past 5-6 years. That stuff doesn't just go away. Success is about consistency. People are reading a little too much into these first two games IMO.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Post - My Season Prognostication to 10 and 6 - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 09-22-2016, 06:20 PM