Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Post - My Season Prognostication to 10 and 6
(09-22-2016, 02:38 PM)RudiandCorey Wrote: Greetings.  Tough Schedule out of the gate, but all that does is open opportunity for a nice run later on.

This is a good team.  They effectively are missing three #1 Picks (Eifert, Jackson and Burf - Yes, I know he was undrafted, but he plays like a 1st Round pick) .

Sun. Sept. 11 at N.Y. Jets    W
Sun. Sept. 18 at Pittsburgh     L
Sun. Sept. 25 DENVER 1 p.m.    W
Thurs. Sept. 29 MIAMI      W
Sun. Oct. 9 at Dallas    W
Sun. Oct. 16 at New England*      L
Sun. Oct. 23 CLEVELAND*      W
Sun. Oct. 30 WASHINGTON    W
Sun. Nov. 6 — BYE —
Mon. Nov. 14 at N.Y. Giants   L
Sun. Nov. 20 BUFFALO      W
Sun. Nov. 27 at Baltimore   L
Sun. Dec. 4 PHILADELPHIA    W
Sun. Dec. 11 at Cleveland   W
Sun. Dec. 18 PITTSBURGH   L
Sat. Dec. 24 at Houston     L
Sun. Jan. 1 BALTIMORE   W

Any thoughts?
I applaud your rooting for The Bengals......I hope Bengals beat Super Bowl Champs, but the Zampese offense of no RB carries has me in doubt over this new OC. ......A WIN over Denver would be huge going to 2-1 on an opening schedule that could have started us 0-3......I would not call any of the road games wins, and Washington is in London England, not exactly Cincinnati Ohio. People saying we are the home team are just silly. All we did was get scrooged out of a home game. I HATE the game in London for losing us a home game. All the NFL teams will have 8 home games, except the Bengals who will only have 7.

I also see you have us starting 6-2 and finishing 4-4. That drop off sounds like another play-off loss....and you have no wins against Steelers, I hope that doesn't happen.....I think the first half of schedule is harder than the second half.....I would hope Bengals are hitting their stride going into play-offs. DECEMBER 18th, WE NEED A WIN !!!!
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Post - My Season Prognostication to 10 and 6 - kevin - 09-23-2016, 10:03 PM