Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coyle's secondary...back to the days of Bresh?
(09-28-2016, 09:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Flame you?  

I get your point, and it is a legitimate one.  But here is mine:  If they don't feel they have legit safety help over the top, why did they stay in cover three a lot and why didn't they bring that safety up to the line and create more pass rush with him?  The scheme they were doing was not working worth a damn, and that is a part of what drives me crazy is the lack of in-game adjustments.  

Under Marvin this team has rarely shown any ability on offense or defense to have any ability for "in game adjustments" . People talk about halftime adjustments, in 1973 when they had a 40 play - playbook that was fine. In today's world you have to have in series adjustments !

Marvin just gets the deer in the headlights look, claps his hands and says come on guys lets play better, while having no clue what to do.

We're playing not to lose and all that does is guarantee a loss ! I love Marvin in many ways but he peaked at DC
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coyle's secondary...back to the days of Bresh? - bengalfan74 - 09-28-2016, 09:55 AM