Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punisher confirmed for Daredevil Season 2
Ok I watched Daredevil. I'm not a comic book guy so I had no idea what it was about.

I liked the premise and I liked the story although I did get lost from time to time. I thought Vincent D'Law and Order was great. Wesley was the perfect weasel. I liked all the bad guys. Even Warden Norton did a good job.

Matt was ok. Got a little tired of his dour mood. Then there is Foggy. Maybe the worst wacky sidekick in history. Didn't approach funny. Was a total whiny useless ***** and no way does that blond sleep with that pale tub of goo. I mean I hated him. I hated Wesley in a good way. I hated foggy like a root canal. Jessica the Vampire was pretty good, and she did put 6 holes in the weasel. Ben was a great slovenly gritty reporter.

But did it seem Wilson Fiske wasn't very good at what he did? I mean he somehow amassed a fortune prior, but his run in the show was a comedy of errors. He was constantly apologizing for screwing everything up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Punisher confirmed for Daredevil Season 2 - michaelsean - 07-10-2015, 06:41 PM