Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone?
(10-05-2016, 09:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oy, two things I can count on when I argue with you:

#1 - you will declare that I am making personal attacks against you whenever I rebut your points
#2 - you will declare at least one person who is doing absolutely nothing on the NFL field to be "uncoverable"
(let's make it 3)
#3 - you will tell me that I am making myself look stupid

Hey, on a side note has your football boner for Rashaun Simonize gone down yet or should we contact a physician immediately?

#1  You have made personal attacks in other threads, including ones on this very subject, where you say "every team should just get a tall tight end and become the best team in history!"  Take that bullshit somewhere else.  I'm not stupid enough to forget how you are.

#2  I pointed out how it would be impossible to stop IN THE RED ZONE, which I point out how and you offer no rebuttal.

#3  You do make yourself look stupid by engaging in personal attacks and not addressing anything that has any relevance to what I actually posted.

Hey, I pointed out months ago that the Simonize thing didn't work out like I had thought, but keep grasping at straws.  You're terrible at debates and even more terrible at the personal attacks that are aimed at covering up that you're terrible at debates.

ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone? - BFritz21 - 10-05-2016, 09:17 PM