Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone?
(10-05-2016, 09:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this a debate?  It seems like the process goes as follows:

1. you make a thread wondering why some tall/fast guy isn't the center of our offense
2. everyone disagrees with you
3. I disagree with you and accuse you of being a real "Al Davis" when it comes to getting blinded by size/speed/highlight reels
4. you proceed to point out how I'm attacking you and I'm a moron and I'm wrong
5. the guys you talk up continue to do nothing in the NFL, but it's ok because you admit it eventually

Sooooo even when I'm right and you are wrong you use that as a means to pat yourself on the back (for eventually admitting it) and further criticize me.

You know what, screw it, you ARE a good debater because the absolute insane moxie you show is infectious.  Kroft and Uzomah are red zone gold.  They are 6 inches taller than cornerbacks and as soon as Zampese learns what a junior-high level endzone fade is this team is going to be polishing lombardis.

I hate to break it to you, but years old college-level highlight reels don't trump this week's NFL tape.  I will admit that this reel is more impressive than the one of Simonize running around in Canada being all fast and tall and stuff.

#1  When did I say he should be the center of our offense?!  WHEN?!  STOP MAKING SHIT UP!  I said "IF HE PANS OUT," it would be impossible to stop him and AJ on long balls.

Do you really think I'm not going to call you out on the bullshit you throw out?!

#2  We're not talking about that thread, we're talking about this one, which not everyone disagrees, there has just been a variance of answers (dropped passes, Andy not looking their way, coming off injury, etc.).  

Once again, you throw out complete bullhshit which is easily pointed out to be wrong.  

#3  You fail to show how I was wrong in ANY OF THAT ANALYSIS, which is typical of you.....  "it is so because I say so!"

ThumbsUp

Bullshit with no substance.

#4  I didn't call you a moron, that's what you do to me, I just offer rebuttals which you can't do because you just throw out empty rhetoric.

#5  We haven't used them like I said we should.  Where did I ever say anything about anyone like that besides for Simonise, which you said "guys," which is plural because you don't think I'll call you out on your empty rhetoric.

Then it's just more empty rhetoric and bullshit personal attacks that make it seem like I'm posting bullshit when you're the one who can't back-up any of your claims.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Don't We Use Our Other TEs In Red Zone? - BFritz21 - 10-05-2016, 09:58 PM