Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously this team has been bad all year
(10-10-2016, 10:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But that being said this year's team looks bad.  I am used to all the "knee-jerk" haters bawling their eyes out and whining about how we are the worst team in the league every time we lose a single game, but this year is different.  This is not just one random bad game by the bengals.  This is a team with serious problems that have shown up in every game.

So, what's the answer now?  Do you give Marvin another year to prove his worth with a new team (comprised of many of the same players and a few new ones)?  Or do you take the good we have now (AJ, Andy, Burfict, Geno & Dunlap) and build around them with another coach?

I'm tired of the seeing the old regime, quite frankly, and would be interested in trying a new direction for better or worse.  I don't see the point of enduring another 11 games of this kind of football.  The way I see it, we may as well get a jump start on next year and use this year as a building block.

After next week, there will be nowhere for Marvin, his staff and many Bengal players, for that matter, to hide.  I'm not blaming it all on Marvin, but this team has seriously regressed from last year and somebody has to be held accountable.  Tom Brady probably won't even play the 2nd half.  

We are in serious trouble and I think it's obvious to us all.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seriously this team has been bad all year - 2MinutesHate - 10-10-2016, 12:04 PM