Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 3 Years of 1st and 2nd rounders
(10-17-2016, 11:08 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: And here's some players that have been drafted the last 2-3 years from Zimmer:

Teddy Bridgewater. Anthony Barr. Trae Waynes. Eric Kendricks. Jerick McKinnon. Stefon Diggs. TJ Clemmings.

And let's not forget the players they drafted this year.

Even Gruden is getting play from his players he just drafted in Matt Jones and Crowder.

Since 2014, Gruden and Zimmer have gone for a combined 29-12 record.

Maybe we're over-looking the influence that Gruden and Zimmer had on our drafts. Hue Jackson included, but it's too early with him. Although, he's helped developed a ton of players down there thus far.
I think that's a big part of it. Mainly with zimmer. That's one reason I wanted to keep him, he seems to get the most out of his people.
(10-17-2016, 11:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I am not.

How can we have the best talent in the league if we can't draft and don't sign free agents?

So we can't draft and we don't sign any good free agents......

Yet the reason our coaches are so bad is because they can't win with "one of the most talented rosters in the league"?

hey, I'm ok with calling out some of the generalities, but you're lumping them all together like it's common for fans to complain about drafting, free agents, coaching and winning. There's more than a few Bengals fans, you're going to have more than a few reasons people point to our lack of success. Its disingenuous to act like fans unhappy with the direction are so scattered they'd go in all three directions at once.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last 3 Years of 1st and 2nd rounders - Benton - 10-18-2016, 12:46 AM