Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY
(10-18-2016, 11:39 AM)kevin Wrote: Steelers won't be able to run the ball to help him out, or an injured Big Ben.  Teams haven't ran the ball on Patriots all season.  With their RBs shut down and Big Ben injured, they can't keep up with Brady and Gronk. ....IF Ravens beat Jets, Steelers and Ravens will both have 3 losses...Jets could beat Ravens though.....I think we take care of business in THE JUNGLE against the Browns.  Browns play teams close but they give up a lot of points and can't score. All those top pick QBs each year and none working out for them has killed the Browns.  The Browns changing owners, GMs, head coaches and QBs like a revolving door may excite the fans but it keeps a team in last place.  Browns still hurting from that Johnny Football pick and all the top pick QBs such as Weeden and other no name top pick QBs.  They just took another top pick QB last draft.  You just can't draft QB every year and expect to win......So Bengals will be right back in this thing after this weekend.

I have lived and mostly died with the Bengals since 1967. I have brainwashed my three sons all of whom live in NC to be loyal Bengal fans.

It was awful last year when we blew the playoff game. I really still cannot understand why Marvin was retained after that disgraceful implosion including not coaching up Hill to keep two hands on the ball- not to mention the rest of the crap we did to shoot ourselves in the head.

My problem with this year- they have a small chance of winning the division if they basically win all the rest of their division games or at least 4.

They have no chance of advancing in playoffs or winning a game absent massive improvement in their o and D lines.

This team with current coaching staff has hit a brick wall. We really need new ideas and more creative thinking out of a new coaching staff.

I have a hard time having any optimism or reason for hope with the current situation. We are not going to be competitive with the top teams this year. What is the point ?

It is a real shame that we did not hire Zimmer. Could be the Bill Walsh story all over again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY - bengals67 - 10-18-2016, 12:01 PM