Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY
(10-18-2016, 12:47 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: First off, you are comparing our offensive line to Dallas.  Second, Elliott looks like the second coming of Eric Dickerson.  Third, Hill has not hit 100 yards in a game since 2014.  Is it possible?  Yes, but I would not put my hope in that happening very often.
No, I'm not comparing our O line to Dallas....and I'm not comparing Hill to Elliott who to me looks like Jimmy Brown....but historically the Bengals win when a RB gets 100 yards. Anybody remember that stat with Benson...100 yards often means a win...Hill gets limited because they give Gio half the playing time. Problem is, Gio stinks lately...If Hill can get healthy, they need to give Hill most of the carries. Hill has the ability to break a big run like Elliott, I've seen Hill do it. .....Hill and Eifert are our salvation if we can get them healthy and scoring touchdowns as we know they can. There TDs will set up AJ Green TDs and TDs for LaFell and Boyd. ...but we need Hill to get the ball a lot more and start putting up 100 yard games because Gio gets stuffed too easy. Hill doesn't need as much blocking as Gio. Hill can power for yards that Gio can't. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY - kevin - 10-18-2016, 05:34 PM