Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY
(10-18-2016, 05:12 PM)GodFather Wrote: Kevin won't, he will tell you we are still only two games out of first place and we are going to make a run against Washington in London!  Ninja

No Kevin won't....If we lose to Cleveland in THE JUNGLE and fall to 2-5, this team has major problems going on, and if we can't beat Cleveland, we can't beat Washington in London and a 4 win season in teams future......So this is a big game....I think Dalton has a huge game.  In spite of the team record, Dalton is playing great and he could light up Browns D.....Dalton was on pace to be MVP before injury last year, and Dalton putting up a lot of yards in spite of the losses and injured weapons on offense....THE JUNGLE ROARS SUNDAY. ......and some of you didn't get the sarcasm of my post right after loss Sunday talking play-offs, even though i said about 4 times the post was a joke. I didn't feel like whining and moaning over the loss, so I went the other way with a joke thread about play-offs. It was never meant to be taken that serious.....but, we can be 1 game out of first after this weekend, a very good chance.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS WILL ONLY BE ONE GAME OUT OF FIRST AFTER SUNDAY - kevin - 10-18-2016, 05:43 PM