MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Stating the Obvious: We Have to Win
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stating the Obvious: We Have to Win
I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone just how important a win is on Sunday. Obviously we need it for a variety of different reasons: 1.) We're supposed to win. 2.) We're at home 3.) We're playing the worst team in the league. 4.) We're coming off back-to-back losses. 5.) Playoff run gets even more difficult at 2-5.

All of these are, I think, great reasons for why this is a must-win game. We really should win this game, and we really need it. Simple enough.

But maybe the biggest reason we have to win is what you're really looking at if we lose. Can you imagine if we were to lose to the Browns? This fanbase is on edge, and many have been skeptical for a little while not. If this were to somehow happen, and it could, all hell is going break loose.

Fans will get nuts. Commentators, local and national, will start piling on. And I don't want to think about what the locker-room would be like. I've seen and heard a few things this season that lead me to believe that maybe we don't have the best locker-room right now. A loss would send that mood into a tailspin.

But I do think we win. And we should pretty easily. But I wouldn't just chalk up as automatic just yet. That team is going to win a game sooner than later. You could say they're due. Hue's a good coach. They've lost 3 games by less than a touchdown. And the Kessler kid is getting better and better with each start. So it's far from a guarantee.

Get it done, boys! Otherwise this forum, and a large portion of this fanbase is going to look like this Sunday night.

[Image: 4.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Stating the Obvious: We Have to Win - Wes Mantooth - 10-19-2016, 03:21 PM