Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stating the Obvious: We Have to Win
(10-19-2016, 04:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Not sure if you completely read that reaction, but it was to them winning easily/big.  I'm talking like, 34-10.  45-7.  31-13.  By more than 17 points, the game is never in question.

And I said I could see them going on a run.  Key word: Could.  Not that I guarantee that they will, not that I think it's likely, or that I'm extremely hopeful they will.  Just that I could see it.  They've had a rough stretch of games.  That should get easier.  We know they have the talent.  We've seen them do it before.  No reason to think them going 8-2 to close the year is completely unrealistic.  Is it likely?  I don't know, tough to say.  But I'll feel a lot better about it with a big win.

Of course we have a chance to the make the playoffs.  We're 2-4, not 2-6 or 3-7.

If they were to win against Cleveland this week, and Washington in London next week, then I will believe there is a possibility.  Until then, I am just hoping they draft high enough to get a stud.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stating the Obvious: We Have to Win - OrlandoBengal - 10-19-2016, 04:44 PM