Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaining ground in the division
So the Bengals absolutely HAD to beat the Browns and they did. So that's good. Next Sunday's game will go to whoever can handle the jet lag better. It will also be very exciting for the Bengal's UK fans. It's also a game that I'll get to see at least part of, since it is on TV here. The Cowboy's game was on too, but I had to turn it off because it was too painful to watch.

I did get to see the Steelers lose two weeks in a row. The Dolphins' game was especially gratifying, watching this guy named Ajayi run all over the place on them. It annoys me that even when the Steelers are losing and not playing great the announcers still genuflect to them.

Yes, it was with a whole different cast of characters but 2012 started out like this too, with the Bengals also 3-4 after seven games. They were also playing the NFC east that year. So, overall Pittsburgh is far from invincible, Baltimore gets crappier every week and the Browns are, well the Browns. Six in a row? I wouldn't rule it out until and if the Bengals lose eight.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Gaining ground in the division - Trademark - 10-23-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: Gaining ground in the division - WiregrassBenGal - 10-24-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Gaining ground in the division - Crowe - 10-24-2016, 08:25 AM