Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
(10-25-2016, 03:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They are being sacked at a similar rate this year, and like I said, Dalton has a slightly higher sack rate. So that means it's been similar through their careers, not just this year. Maybe Luck's line has been worse, but I don't know how anyone can argue a "significant" difference when the sack rates are nearly identical. Maybe perception has been wrong?

Say what you will about Hilton, but he's still a stud and a fine #1. You seem to agree on everything else, player-wise, so where's the big difference? 

Arians is Arians and Pep Hamilton is always thrown around as a HC candidate for a reason. So I'd say the coordinators have been at least equal. Pagano > Marv IMO. At least he's put his guys in a position to succeed in the playoffs.

Maybe my perception has been wrong.  I will readily admit that I only see a couple of their games a year, but have always heard the narrative that their line is trash.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - OrlandoBengal - 10-25-2016, 03:28 PM