Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for the Bengals to mix it up on defense
(10-25-2016, 09:29 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: No I don't,position coaches don't call a defense that's all on Paulie to let his position coaches know exactly how he want things done further more it's only one new player on defense rest of these guys been here forever 

Well i don't just put it all on one guy on this one. Paulie G coached this Defense last year with different position coaches
and done well. Who is to say once they all get on the same page with what Geunther is doing the whole Defense might
improve. Chemistry is a bigger deal than i think you are letting on, and so are position coaches in their first year on a
new team.

(10-25-2016, 10:11 PM)SFmajor Wrote: Then it has to be on the LB's who are playing then.  Since ML rarely pulls people. It's going to be this way until he is forced to make changes in the LB area.

Burfict, Maualuga, Vinny Rey are the same players we had last year, added Dansby who just came off a great year
in Cleveland. Flowers is talented, your man Roach is a LB here. Vigil is talented. I say it is on the LB coach who has
these LB's playing out of position.

Burfict as well, who calls the plays for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time for the Bengals to mix it up on defense - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-25-2016, 10:32 PM