Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton playing better than last year.
The reason there are so many threads about how well Dalton is playing is because he can't get a fair shake from fans of his own team. No matter how well he performs, he doesn't get the credit he deserves. I browse message boards of other teams and I don't see every pass scrutinized like fans do with Dalton. Even the almighty Andrew Luck underthrows passes and misses receivers. I guess people don't watch other games because EVERY QB misses throws or doesn't see open receivers sometimes. For some reason, Dalton deserves hate and criticism for it, but every other QB gets a pass.

Dalton is held to some kind of unattainable standard by some Bengals fans. No matter what he does, it's not good enough and it never will be. He's a very good QB who continues to improve. I honestly have no idea what's not to like. He makes the team better. The only player I would say helps make Dalton better is Green. That's it. I've said for years that Dalton makes the OLine look better than they are with his quick release. The guy can do it all. He has given Bengals fans every reason to love him and be a fan, but some just simply refuse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton playing better than last year. - muskiesfan - 10-26-2016, 08:38 AM