Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The defense is pretty bad this year
(10-30-2016, 07:20 PM)samhain Wrote: Vigil either isn't ready or sucks.  I lost a bit of hope for him when I saw him with his thumb up his ass while Crowell scored the goal line touchdown last Sunday.  He was literally right there and just stood like a statue.  It's like he was afraid.  

As far as Billings, we'll see.  I'll refer to the Geno Atkins knee injury and guess that a man that size isn't going to be 100% for another season or two.  Not necessarily the team's fault, but this option is still a big question mark to me.

Thus, my post about the "value" picks are killing our roster.  Picking player a, b, or c, simply because some jaggov had them highly rated, and they are sitting two rounds later than their original projection, is simply not working.  Sure, you can hit on some players that slip through the cracks... if you did the proper scouting and put in the time to know if they are genuinely a good fit for your team.

I'm curious as to what parallel universe that Fisher and Ogbuehi were the perfect fit for offensive tackle on the Cincinnati Bengals to warrant spending our top two picks on them, when there were a ton of players that could have benefitted the team immediately on the board?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The defense is pretty bad this year - SunsetBengal - 10-30-2016, 07:27 PM