Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Cannot control his players/time to go
(10-31-2016, 11:31 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I was never at a lower point in my over 40 year support of the Bengals than the playoff loss last year.

Not coaching up Hill to secure the ball and the flameout by Burfict and Adam Jones convinced me at the time that Marvin needed to be fired the next day.

frankly, he should have resigned the next day.

What has transpired this year makes it clear that everything is too comfortable with Marvin and his coaches and their relationship with his players and that are not being coached up up to control their emotions.

Some of the personal fouls by us yesterday were sophomoric.

Pats, Steelers and Broncos do not continually have dead ball fouls by the same guys game after game.

Nugent missed the kicks but he tried his best. How many times are there no consequences for the same players making the same stupid and out of control emotionally charged personal fouls which change the course of the game.

It is far past time for a complete house cleaning and it should have happened after the sixth consecutive playoff loss last year.

Why resign when he knows the Brown family is dumb enough to keep signing paychecks for him when he is clearly disinterested in coaching this team?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Cannot control his players/time to go - yellowxdiscipline - 10-31-2016, 02:08 PM