Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Cannot control his players/time to go
(10-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Agreed on Marvin being gone after 2013.

As for not having anyone in house to replace him, I won't be shocked if this team stands behind and Guenther and gives him a strong chance to win the HC position. My hope is that Mike, Katie, Troy, and everyone else comes to their senses and realizes that we need fresh blood in here, so we grab someone from another team.

To my understanding, Mike Brown still very much likes Vance Joseph. He was an in house guy with success, and has had some success thus far as the DC in Miami. They're 10th in passing yards allowed and rank 16th in points allowed, both improvements from last year. They rank 7th in points allowed in the AFC.

Although they're still pretty terrible with the run, they've made some improvements. They've given up 10 passing TDs and have given up 6 rushing TDs. Throughout 7 weeks they've given up 16 TDs.

Last year they gave up 31 passing TDs.

They've had some improvements thus far with a pretty abysmal offense. Vance Joseph would be a guy Mike Brown would look at.

Oh, and outside of rushing yards per game, with every stat I named, the Bengals rank lower this year.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Cannot control his players/time to go - wolfkaosaun - 10-31-2016, 06:40 PM