Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcell Reese worked out for bengals today
(11-02-2016, 08:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Tells me that the Bengals have been like 1/5 on giving their own players multi-year contracts last offseason. Iloka, Williams, Hewitt, and Jones all got deals, none have been good this year.

Only one that's looked good so far is V Rey.

- - - - -

Also, I have been pounding the table for a few years now on the Bengals getting a true FB. Hope they do.

It's hard to gauge what's going on with Hewitt and how they're using him.  I think I remember reading somewhere (please correct me if I'm wrong) that Hewitt has only played something like 13% of eligible snaps.  I don't get the logic of giving him a top contract for his position, telling basically everybody in the media that you think he's one of the top fullbacks in the league, and then not playing him.  That's like paying your top receiver huge money and only playing him in 4 WR sets.  

Again, I could be missing something but I don't remember him looking bad in the snaps he's played, although I may have missed it as the offensive line play seems to overshadow everything else.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marcell Reese worked out for bengals today - NKYRob - 11-03-2016, 10:02 AM