Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Bengal fans who were there, how was it?
Made a quick trip to London for the game, landed Saturday morning and flew out Monday morning, here are my thoughts:

London as a city was cool, saw everything I needed to on Saturday including running into Geno Atkins and his family in front of Buckingham palace. Hundreds of people there and I didn't see anyone else that recognized him. I gave him a high five and told him get us the win.

Here are my other thoughts....

Service is terrible in London when at a restaurant and the food is meh.

The Bengals bar which was the official bar for the weekend was packed every night. Very cool environment with lots of energy.

The beers were good as one can expect.

The people were friendly.

I have never seen so many jerseys of teams not playing at a game. A friend got his picture with a fan in every NFL jersey except you know who (wears yellow and black)

Wembley was a very cool stadium for watching a game, their concessions were meh. The outside of the stadium has a hotels, shopping, restaurants, etc.

Favorite part of the trip was the fact they played all the Bengals pregame videos, sounds, etc and also all the chants and other Bengals specific songs like they do at PBS. It was like Wembley was turned into the European version of PBS.

Glad I was able to attend dont know if I would go back if they did it again.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK Bengal fans who were there, how was it? - corpjet - 11-03-2016, 03:33 PM