Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only keep 5 players and 1 coach...
AJ Green- Arguably the best wideout in the NFL. I think it's a toss up between him and Julio. He's an incredibly versatile weapon that dictates the way defensive coordinators plan for the Bengals. Not to mention he seems like a great overall guy and the ideal player all the way around off of the field.

Andy Dalton- You gotta keep the duo together they have chemistry and can continue to tear up the league. Dalton has so many good qualities he's intelligent, he's a great passer, hes got some athleticism to him and once again great guy off of the field. He's the franchise QB.

Carlos Dunlap - Dunlap has come a long way and has turned into one of the best defensive ends in the league. You gotta be able to rush the passer and that would be my first focus when it came to defense.

Geno Atkins- Doubling down on pass rushers. The silent assassin Atkins is the man to destroy interior o-linemen.

Clint Boling - This was a tough choice but I went with the best o-linemen prospect because I'd want the best team possible in the trenches. Boling has done really well at pulling from the line and blocking in open space from what I've seen. That's a pretty valuable asset and you have to protect Dalton.

Ken Zampese- Not thrilled with any of my options really but I haven't given up on Zampese as an OC yet. Worst case scenario I make him the QB coach.

I thought about keeping Burfict but he can be a liability at times. Why risk it when you can take a stellar player without question marks? Whitworth is our best o-linemen and plays LT but he looks like he only has a year or 2 left.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could only keep 5 players and 1 coach... - CageTheBengal - 11-06-2016, 12:19 PM