Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only keep 5 players and 1 coach...
AJ Green
Andy Dalton
Carlos Dunlap
Geno Atkins
Tyler Eifert

Paul Guenther

I think we'd be best served blowing up the o-line, including the coach who is clearly doing an awful job judging from every stat you can measure an o-line by. He's also whiffed on a lot of players lately. I'd be interested to hear a defense of him right now, using statistical data and recent success stories.

Guenther's defense hasn't been impressive this season, but he's working in a lot of new coaches, has an overweight Burfict and a slipping Pacman. I still think he's a solid coach, but this year is one to forget.

Eifert by a hair over Burfict. Both have injury problems, but Eifert is still a beast on the field. When you add Burfict's new weight issue along with the giant target on his back, and his occasional lack of discipline, the negatives are almost starting to outweigh the positives.

Andy and AJ are the keys to our offense. The D-line has always been the key to our defense. So I'd keep those going and rebuild everything else.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could only keep 5 players and 1 coach... - Shake n Blake - 11-07-2016, 12:56 AM