Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could only keep 5 players and 1 coach...
(11-07-2016, 12:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: While Whit is a great player.. I would worry about him being on of 5 players I started a new team with just because hes close to retirement I believe.

Andy Dalton
AJ Green
Dunlap.
Boiling
WJIII

And the coach I'm Keeping is Darien Simmons.

Whit is currently the #1 ranked OT against the pass and #2 overall.  I would sign him to at least a couple more years right now, and maybe even three if he feels he may be able to extend his career at Guard.  No way am I starting a new team without a cornerstone like Whit.  

Boling is solid, but hardly worth a top 5 on the team ranking.  I would keep Geno, Eifert, and maybe even Tyler Boyd before him.

The WJIII selection is an interesting one, and the team would clearly need CBs.   I have high hopes for him, but I said the same thing about Dennard and Brandon Ghee.  I love the fact that he had something ridiculous like 28 passes defensed his last year in college.  Damn, does this team ever need someone on defense with a nose for the ball.  

I like Simmons a lot.  I only chose Urban over him because of his success with AJ and the new WRs.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could only keep 5 players and 1 coach... - SHRacerX - 11-07-2016, 08:24 PM