Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
(11-16-2016, 03:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: then explain why so many people are going all shits and giggles over a photo of the Bengals failing.

These people clearly enjoy the failure more than the success.  I never once saw any of these guys get nearly this excited about any good plays made by the Bengals.

It is more fun for some people to tear things down just because it makes them feel superior.  We all know people like this.  It makes them feel big to talk about how nothing is good enough for them.

I don't think anyone needs you or me telling them how to deal with the failings of their club that they live and die by.  I seriously doubt it makes anyone feel better.  I put down these coaches with regularity, and with some pretty harsh criticism.  I would like to feel that I praise equally when I see good work by them.  Honestly, I would much rather be building statues to their greatness.  

My father is 84 and we go to all the home games together.  I have four seats, actually, and my son and wife now (usually) attend as well.  I want more than anything to witness one Super Bowl win with him before he's gone.  He is healthy as a horse, but at his age it doesn't take much to change that course quickly.  I really thought this was the year.  And to be so far off...to see such a lack of passion, a lack of discipline....it just hurts.  It would have nothing to do with making me feel better about myself.  It is simply calling a spade a spade.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread