Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF OL rankings entering week 11
(11-17-2016, 07:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: My man.....you're the king of the personal shots.

Yes, when Big Willie, Bobbie, Steiny, Braham, and Levi were here, it was phenomenal.  It should have been, look at the talent and cost of it.  When it started to slide, Paino had no answers.  Palmer was wearing bloody noses, messed up shoulder, etc....we ran well, with a lot of unbalanced sets and lead backs from time to time.  That's taking weapons off the field.  Instead of looking for upgrades, we kept Roland around WAY TOO LONG, praised Livings and Cook.  Pressure up the middle of this unit has been a serious problem since Kyle Cook's lone good year.  Now, we have a hand picked protege, and look at him.  Hand picked 1st round, injured at draft time, RT....and look at him.  Maybe PA was good at one time, or maybe great talent helped him.  Right now, when a "guru" should be sprinkling his pixie dust and juju to fix it, we have an abomination.  Imagine the unit rankings without Whit's good play.

Maybe, but why no offers from other teams?  I mean, if he's the best there is, why hasn't a guy like Belichick came calling?  I mean, if I was the best at what I do, I wouldn't be in Cincy.....I'd be trying to win a ring in NE, soakin up rays in sunny Cali, taking on the Big Apple with a possible shot at hoisting hardware.....etc.  I just don't see it.
Maybe because he is under contract here and he has a nice gig here. Also the Bengals can block anymove unless it's for head coach.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF OL rankings entering week 11 - J24 - 11-17-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: PFF OL rankings entering week 11 - J24 - 11-17-2016, 09:22 PM