MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
can't wait to see if I was right
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't wait to see if I was right
From the beginning of the season. I've been yelling for changes. On the o line, I wanted Cody core to get involved, I wanted one running back to get majority of the carries, I wanted player changes on defense. I wanted nugent replaced. I think we will now see some changes. Today the offense was forced to go to other guys, and Boyd proved me right that we needed to use him more. I see that lafell don't get no separation, and was a bad sign, we was better off letting the young guys play, not stick him at #2 all game long. They will now activate Cody core, we will see if what I was thinking was right, if he looks good and makes plays. I also knew marvin would wait till it's too late to figure it out. He's one dumb coach. And for anyone who thought nugent wasn't going to cost us and was actually good just proves we have some DUMB fans are along with the coach. Also Dalton was not good today but that's another subject. First thing is the dumb coaching that needs taken care of.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
can't wait to see if I was right - bengalsturntup926 - 11-21-2016, 01:03 AM