Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Hill get 1,000 yards rushing ???
(11-23-2016, 12:17 AM)Fresno B Wrote: I read it somewhere supposedly he was jaw jacking with Lewis. Serves Marv for even picking the bum.

Saw it during the game. Hill was dancing and running East/West. Ran away from his blockers and out of bounds without contact. Marvin ran down the sideline and yelled something at Hill while making a hand knife, or fist forward. Clearly yelling at him to stop going E/W and to use his blockers and turn upfield to actually get yards.

I think Gio might have played the next 2-3 drives.

Forget which quarter, but I remember seeing Marvin do that and commenting on it. To get Marvin to yell at you during a game and do something other than clap... you know you F'd up. Lol

I didn't see Hill do/say anything back to him, though. That said, I have never seen a 235 lb RB less inclined to make contact and more inclined to try to outsprint (unsucessfully) guys to the sidelines. Hill could probably be a good RB in the NFL if he was an angry N/S RB like Marion Barber or Marshawn Lynch. I think he's still in the mindset that he was in college, where he was always faster and more athletic than everyone he played against.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Hill get 1,000 yards rushing ??? - TheLeonardLeap - 11-23-2016, 12:25 AM