Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict flipping off the fans?
This really isn't afternoon tennis in the Hamptons with grandma Perkins serving tea to the ladies and cocktails to the gentlemen . This is such a bunch of nothing to do about nothing . We really have no idea what transpired immediately before the incident and i seriously doubt it was a mere BOO! And it's not AS IF he dropped his pants and took a dump on the field although I'm pretty sure that's what the o-line was up to .. Because it's Vontez Burfict people are going to act as if he had road rage and ran over a bunch of kids on their way to Sunday school ..  From what i can tell he reacted to a specific person who likely deserved much worse than the finger .. 
OH NO !  NOT THE FINGER !  NOT THE DREADED FINGER !  
We have a president elect who said and implied far worse than giving someone the finger and this is somehow shocking ? 
As a fanbase we have far more important things to be upset about than our best defensive player giving someone the finger . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - jj22 - 11-21-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - kevin - 11-21-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - treee - 11-21-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - jason - 11-21-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - jason - 11-21-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - treee - 11-23-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Burfict flipping off the fans? - grampahol - 11-23-2016, 10:50 AM