Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 player expectations vs. results
So this thread is who failed my high expectations this should be fun. I will not include guys that I don't think got a fair chance or thought they sucked anyway.

Start off with dalton, after last year I felt I was proven wrong, I liked Andy's game, watching him go out was heart breaking, mccaron didn't inspire me, I thought dalton was more fun to watch, and not gun shy. This year is completely different without hue Jackson. I'm reverting back to looking at things I don't like more then what I do like.

Dansby- thought that was a great sign and would improve our linebackers. I see him on about 1 tackle a game and he gets pumped up about that one play.

Brandon lafell. Didn't like the signing at first, then got myself to like it, then about game 2 I realized he sucked, he can't get open and relies on getting pass interference, and they aren't calling it.

Cedric ogbuehi- didn't think he'd be that bad

Darqueze Dennard- he's probably made to be a outside corner, but I thought he'd be a upgrade over Leon hall, haven't seen it at all. Lately he's made some hardtackles, but he's been pretty bad this year overall, I had high hopes for him.

Michael johnson- didn't think he'd regress that much

Rey maualuga- I thought he'd at least be a run thumper, hasn't even done that this year

Nick vigil- they hyped him up so much, and his very limited snaps he's had I haven't noticed him one bit

Adam jones- looks like he lost it, even on punt returns and I didn't see that coming

Aj green- jk just wanted to make you mad for a minute

That's all I can think of, oh yeah the Oc also. I thought him being the son of a good coordinator, I thought he could do better, but he looks like he's just trying to be hue Jackson, but worse
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 player expectations vs. results - bengalsturntup926 - 11-26-2016, 05:35 AM