Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
congratulations to game day posters/Harbaugh v Marvin
(11-28-2016, 11:19 AM)bengals67 Wrote: I cannot post on game day because of logistical reasons but I can read posts.

I want to give credit to almost every poster on game day who went crazy when Marvin did not accept the holding penalty allowing Tucker to have a shot at a field goal at the end of the first half well within his range.

In contrast. Harbaugh knew that Ravens could hold on last playoff the game, let clock run out, and game would be over.

Could there be a more stark comparison between an NFL coach who is like a deer in the headlights making decisions during a game and another coach who understands and takes advantage of the rules?

Also, can someone please explain to me why, when we in our"two minute drill" it takes us at least 30 second to execute any play? This has been going on for years and years.

Marvin is the dumbest coach in NFL and our team is the least prepared for clutch situations.

A theme that goes on and on and on. Marvin's situational awareness is about as low as it can get with in game decisions. Time and again he's out coached in big games, hell even little games.

I love Marvin for what he did here in early 00's. But it's crystal clear we're not going any further with him as HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: congratulations to game day posters/Harbaugh v Marvin - bengalfan74 - 11-28-2016, 12:56 PM