MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
My Bengals Game Experience (7-0 All Time Now)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bengals Game Experience (7-0 All Time Now)
My Mom being the talkative, friendly human being she is befriended Jacob Burney and his wife. Through this connection, for my Birthday, she netted four club seats for the family (and my fiance) as well as special parking passes. The entire experience was incredible (being able to park next to the players is awesome).

I figured I would post some of my thoughts, as I've been to several games over my life span, in the different eras and thought I would pass along my thoughts. I hope those who went had fun, and I hope it was as fun to watch on TV as it was there!

-I've been an adamant defender of Andy Dalton. This continues after a monster performance. Is he elite? I don't think so. Then again, he is throwing passes to a sixth round receiver, and LaFell, who wasn't even a commodity to the Patriots (I feel like they find special talent in everyone). He also manages to throw dimes, with press coverage, and no run game (Hill's performance was pathetic. 20 something carries on what, 30 yards?). Dalton is NOT the problem, and I will fight this tooth and nail.

-Nugent has become a joke. I don't know how you miss FIVE pats in a season, and still have a job (that is LITERALLY your entire job). That being said, fans around us, and everywhere, laughed, boo'd and made hilarious jokes. He has become a sensation of poor performance. Mind boggling really.

-No shock that fans have lost absolute confidence in Marvin Lewis. Frequent boos for poor decisions made it a bit uncomfortable to watch. This is with us WINNING, boy, I can't imagine losing. Sure, Bengals 'faithful' as far as fanbases go, aren't great.

-I think the only people that really appreciate this man is the faithful, but boy, VONTAZE BURFICT, is a MONSTER. Period. Flat out. Again, like Dalton, I will fight this tooth and nail with any fan who argues otherwise. Charles Davis called him one of the best (if not the best) ILB. Next to Kuechly (I've felt like, when healthy, he is absolutely comparable) I can agree. This man flat out plays, and flies EVERYWHERE. He was always on the pile, or next to it. His interceptions, and instincts were always spot on. The defense was FREQUENTLY in the right spot because he NOTICED the play. It was incredible. That play he destroyed Dorial Green Beckham he DISLOCATED his shoulder and came back in. How? How the hell is that possible. It doesn't matter. He did it.

-Impressed with the overall defense, not so much with Carson Wentz. Listen, Wentz doesn't have a ton of talent around him. Still, he was throwing terrible passes into double (triple even) coverage. 36/60 for 308 and 3 picks (he should have had at least 5). I just wasn't impressed. Bad performance by him or great by the defense?

-A huge fan sign in the bleachers said WATCH. WINCE. REPEAT. Clever, but damn that hurts.

-Drunk fans are absolutely ridiculous.

What did you all think of the game!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Bengals Game Experience (7-0 All Time Now) - The Caped Crusader - 12-05-2016, 03:32 AM