Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bengals Game Experience (7-0 All Time Now)
Quote: -Nugent has become a joke. I don't know how you miss FIVE pats in a season, and still have a job (that is LITERALLY your entire job). That being said, fans around us, and everywhere, laughed, boo'd and made hilarious jokes. He has become a sensation of poor performance. Mind boggling really.

I have to wonder how fans think this is helpful. Kickers who go into slumps are no different than golfers who get the yips. It's all mental. I understand wanting him replaced, but it is obvious the club has not found someone who they think is better that is available, so we have Nugent for the rest of the season. So for true fans of the team that want the team to win, how is booing Nugent helpful? Since it is a head thing to start with, is that going to make him better or worse??? Maybe try supporting him and getting him through it to help the team instead of giving in to the base instinct to want to boo him??? Really, which is more helpful?? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Bengals Game Experience (7-0 All Time Now) - Sled21 - 12-05-2016, 09:42 AM