Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intersting Scenario...It's not over yet
(12-05-2016, 08:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So many pieces have to fall into precise places that it's just not realistic.  I want it to be, but that mountain's too tall to climb.   We may have two wins left in us and finish 6-9-1.  Sorry, but we're in definite Wait 'til Next Year mode at this point.

I think after next week, the scenario could get VERY realistic.  

Bengals should beat browns.  Pats should beat rats.  Bills can beat steelers...

Then, if Bengals are 5-7-1 facing 7-6 pitt, beating them makes is 6-7-1 and 7-7....half a game out.

The Ratbirds could absolutely lose to Philly coming off a short week when the Bengals take on pitt.  That would make them 7-7 as well.

Then, both teams desperate, I could see the Rats going in to pitt and ending the steelers.  Bengals have to beat the Texans, and then if they would beat the rats at home, it is their division.

I see the biggest IFs being this week:  Buffalo has to beat pitt.  Following week, Eagles have to beat rats.  I think the Bengals are feeling it and without a turnstile at RT, the way the defense is playing, and Zampeze finally moving Dalton around a bit...I think the Bengals could avoid a losing season and with the help of the Bills and Eagles, come out of nowhere to steal the division.  

We will know Sunday.  If steelers beat the Bills, they are all but in since they won't lose to Browns.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intersting Scenario...It's not over yet - SHRacerX - 12-06-2016, 09:49 AM