Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intersting Scenario...It's not over yet
(12-06-2016, 12:00 AM)mcapuano Wrote: I am a very long time Bengals fan.  I want to preface what I'm about to say with that because it is not positive and I  think our fans will agree with me.

This team does not deserve to go to the playoffs.  

Period.

They deserve a big middle finger to Mike Brown and a boot to Marvin Lewis' and Mike Nuggent's ass.   Nothing against a ton of Bengal players.  But it's time to clean house. I'm more in favor of them cleaning house than them reaching the playoffs with this miserable season they've given us.  Sorry, not sorry. The fans deserve better and so does the city of Cincinnati.

Only because my wife and son are Eagles fans that I pay attention to that division.

The Bengals are no less deserving of a playoff appearance than the 2008 Giants were.  They finished 9-7 and had to have almost the miracle that is being described here for the Bengals to even 'make' the playoffs.

They did get there, got hot and very, very, lucky, which both are usually required to win the Lombardi.

They were NOT the best team in the league that year, by far!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intersting Scenario...It's not over yet - bengalguy71 - 12-06-2016, 07:35 PM